Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Need Help Reaching A Goal

I am a CTMH consultant and I need your help. I am close to meeting one of my goals. I have to make another $380 to reach my next goal. I just signed back up with them and trying to turn this into something more than the first time I was a consultant. Currently there are some great specials going on. For the month of may if you spend $35 you will get the New DOTTY for You paper pack for $5. Retail price is $19.95 and then starting June 1 our special will be: Purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, or E) at full retail price and receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE (of equal or lesser value)—a savings of up to $29.95!

May is the perfect time to stock up on your non stamp items and then stock up on your stamps in June. Plus for every $50 spent you earn the Stamp of the month for $5.


Thank you to those of you that have already ordered from me.

order here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...