Saturday, November 21, 2009
Here is what Nilda the owner of the Gypsy Spot has to say:
Yes we are giving away a Gypsy here at The Gypsy Spot. I want to thank Custom Crops for donating a brand new Gypsy (retail value 299.99)..wow. I cant say enough about everyone at Custom Crops. Everyone is always so supportive and helpful. If you have never shopped at their store, you really should give them a visit. Not only will you find everything you need for scrapbooking or card making, but also some wonderful articles for fantastic projects. They also have a Youtube channel where you can enjoy some wonderful videos for awesome projects. There is even new video for husbands or loved ones to guide them with holiday shopping... what an awesome idea.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
I used the Locker Talk cartridge for this. All the shred, baskets and the wire were fromt he dollar store.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
STAMP of the month
Each month Close To My Heart offers you a specially designed My Acrylix® D-size stamp set at a great discount or even free, available only through the Stamp of the Month program. The set, which retails at $22.95 US / $28.50 CAN, is available to qualifying customers for that month only. It's our way of saying thank you for purchasing Close To My Heart products!
So, how do you get in on the deal and snag our cute Stamp of the Month sets? Simple...
You spend: You save: You Pay:
$25 US $31.25 CAN 25% $17.21 US $21.38 CAN
$50 US $62.50 CAN 50% $11.48 US $14.25 CAN
$75 US $93.75 CAN 75% $5.74 US $7.13 CAN
$100 US $124.95 CAN 100% FREE!!!!
Check back each month to see the current Stamp of the Month then contact your local Consultant to place your order.
D1376: (Set of 11) $22.95 US/ $28.50 CAN
1" × 3 1/2" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 1" × 6 1/2" (Y1005)
Email me for my current special..
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I have also been thinking about giving up scrapbooking. Lack of money and time would be the factor to give it up. I love what I do and it is relaxing but it cost a boat load of money. Maybe till I graduate and get a job then I could pick it up again.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
This is what I sent to the lovely kayleigh... I had so much fun making her box.
1) an ATC card (traditionally they are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2) check out pg 15, post 287 for more information
2) a bookmark ..... pg 20, post 385
3) an altered binder clip or paper clip pg 23, post 441
4) a Layout or Card KIT pg 25, post 484
5) An altered item! idea: altered notebook; pg 27 post 525
My partner is an ICU nurse and I decided to go with the saying I C U ( I see You) heart (love) nurses.... Well i got it..lol
6) an item made for/about your partners favorite holiday pg 28, post 552
7) 2 tags! pg 29, post 580
8) Card candy! pg 31, post 615
9) An altered item! idea: altered tin; pg 34, post 663
She loves hibicus flowers
10) Something done in your partners favorite color combination! pg 37 post 724
Blue and teal
11) 2 (or more) cuts! pg 40, post 791
She loves LAB cart...
12) a set of notecards! (2-5) pg 41, post 812
13) something for your partners favorite season! pg 42, post 832
I cheated I got her some scarecrows
14) an altered item, idea: picture frame; pg 44, post 879
15) *wildcard* (you can make or send ANYTHING!) pg 46, post 903
I embossed every folder I go and that was her wildcard. I totally forgot about some folders and got to play with my new one..
I think she enjoyed her box... I really enjoyed making it for her... I have made a lifelong friend once again...
Monday, July 27, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
I did another swap on cricut for card swaps. This month is red white and blue. I did this for that swap.
1) 2 or more of your most used or favorite cuts!
from lyrical letters
2) 2 boy birthday cards (no envelopes needed unless its an odd size card)
3)2 inchies (1x1) 2 twinchies (2x2) and 2 trinchies (3x3) that coordinate
4) A card using your favorite technique or embellishment on it and explanation of what it is
I love to emboss anything so I remade a card to send. I really like this card when i first made it
5) An altered Picture Frame
Friendship circle from girl scouts
6) 2 shaker boxes
First time making a shaker box and boy did i do a hard one. I did the cross first... I do love how it turned out
7) 2 journal tags/boxes
I made these for summer time I was thinking of a picnic when I made them
8) Embellished bag or box (can be sent flat for your partner to put together) (ideas post 879 pg 44)
9) a 2pg 8x8 layout for something your partner is working on (ideas post 933 pg 47)
10) A title and a cut (that coordinate) for a page your partner would like to make
11) 2 altered items (other than the picture frame done earlier lol)
Front and back
12) 2 to: from: tags for any occasion
I made some like this before and really like them so I made some more
13) 2 girl birthday cards (no envelope needed unless an odd size card)
14) 2 or more cuts you have NEVER done before
I forgot to take pics but it is of two flowers from lifes a beach
15) your partners name cut and embellished (real or MB name)
Her daughters names
THANK YOU BRITTANY
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Goodnight all got a full day ahead of me tomorrow.
Monday, July 6, 2009
This is for a A-Z and months of the year Roledex Swap. I did four spots. When I started them I was like OMFG what did I get into. But they turned out great and I cant wait to receive them back. I did from left to right on the top row:
April~ april showers bring....
the letter U (as my son say the letter me)~ umbrella
The letter K~ Kite
November~ with a turkey
I used stickles for the rain and the kite string. The kite is a diamond from george, the bowtie from the wedding cart, the umbrella from the wildcard and the turkey from doodlecharms.
These are the tags from my tag swap. I angeled five spots. I had veterans day (because i am a vet ya'll), mothers day, fathers day and boy and girl baby.
I use the rounded square shape from george. I had some ribbon left over from another project. The mothers and fathers day and the cloud is heat embossed. The roses are from walk in my garden bordered. The rattle and boat are from New Arival, the car is from Cars, the gears from Indie Art.