Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Box on a Budget Round 1

They lady that is receiving this box is Misty aka its only money..

Items:
1) 2 or more of your most used or favorite cuts!
from lyrical letters
Photobucket

2) 2 boy birthday cards (no envelopes needed unless its an odd size card)
Photobucket
Photobucket
3)2 inchies (1x1) 2 twinchies (2x2) and 2 trinchies (3x3) that coordinate
red fruit
Photobucket
4) A card using your favorite technique or embellishment on it and explanation of what it is

I love to emboss anything so I remade a card to send. I really like this card when i first made it
Photobucket
5) An altered Picture Frame
Friendship circle from girl scouts
Photobucket
6) 2 shaker boxes
First time making a shaker box and boy did i do a hard one. I did the cross first... I do love how it turned out
Photobucket
7) 2 journal tags/boxes
I made these for summer time I was thinking of a picnic when I made them
Photobucket
8) Embellished bag or box (can be sent flat for your partner to put together) (ideas post 879 pg 44)
Photobucket
9) a 2pg 8x8 layout for something your partner is working on (ideas post 933 pg 47)
Photobucket
10) A title and a cut (that coordinate) for a page your partner would like to make
Photobucket
11) 2 altered items (other than the picture frame done earlier lol)
Photobucket
Front and back
Photobucket
Photobucket
12) 2 to: from: tags for any occasion
I made some like this before and really like them so I made some more
Photobucket
13) 2 girl birthday cards (no envelope needed unless an odd size card)
Photobucket
Photobucket
14) 2 or more cuts you have NEVER done before

I forgot to take pics but it is of two flowers from lifes a beach
15) your partners name cut and embellished (real or MB name)
Her daughters names
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...