Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

My latest Creations

Havent posted in a long time. Kinda missed posting. Here are two projects that I have completed in the past couple of weeks. I will add more later. TFL

This is for a A-Z and months of the year Roledex Swap. I did four spots. When I started them I was like OMFG what did I get into. But they turned out great and I cant wait to receive them back. I did from left to right on the top row:
April~ april showers bring....
the letter U (as my son say the letter me)~ umbrella
The letter K~ Kite
November~ with a turkey

Photobucket

I used stickles for the rain and the kite string. The kite is a diamond from george, the bowtie from the wedding cart, the umbrella from the wildcard and the turkey from doodlecharms.


These are the tags from my tag swap. I angeled five spots. I had veterans day (because i am a vet ya'll), mothers day, fathers day and boy and girl baby.

Photobucket


I use the rounded square shape from george. I had some ribbon left over from another project. The mothers and fathers day and the cloud is heat embossed. The roses are from walk in my garden bordered. The rattle and boat are from New Arival, the car is from Cars, the gears from Indie Art.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...