Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Simple Cards

While I will try to use updated products from CTMH, There might be cards that have retired stamps and papers used. It is because I love them so much and cannot see myself never creating with them.

Here is a simple Thank you card







Products used:
CTMH Bliss Paper (on my website under while supplies last)
White Daisy cardstock
Lagoon z2195
CTMH White Daisy grosgrain ribbon (also under while supplies last)
From me to you Stamp set D1247 (retired)
Prima flowers




Another simple card


Products used:

White daisy cardstock
Stamp set With Love D1284 (retired)
Sparkles Z1104
Pear ink pad z2197
Sunny yellow ink pad z2152
Holiday red ink pad z2127
Cocoa ink pad z2114

2 comments:

  1. Nice cards!! I really like the big flower and stitching on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...