Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Post it note holder, clipboard and Card OH MY!

Here are three projects I finished tonight. Hope you enjoy looking at everything I have made so far.


I made this post it holder from a clear frame found at the dollar store. I came across this idea through looking at pictures on pinterest.






All I did was cut the paper to fit the size frame and inserted it the same way you would a picture. Next I just attached the paper on the outside and wrapped a ribbon around that.

Products used:

Clear frame from the dollar store
CTMH Dotty paper pack

CTMH white daisy ribbon

CTMH Follow your dreams stamp set



Next is a clipboard





Products used:
CTMH Bliss paper pack
Misc black paper
CTMH My mom stamp set
Misc red paperMisc ribbon


Next is my smile card





Products used
CTMH Pemberley paper pack
CTMH Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
CTMH Cocoa ink>
CTMH Black ink
CTMH Take a Picture stamp set

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...